PAST:2009.05.22 - Mountainview, CA [Shoreline Amphitheater]

Page: <  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

03/17/09 8:43 PM

Section 103 DD! Finally get to catch a show with Justin in front of me!

Shitfuckdamn posted:
^^^ Well, I hope it is true and I hope they pick people from 101 as well as 102.

I'll be wearing bright clothing...
If I can remember right my brother and I got pretty irritated because from what we saw, the people that were allowed to go down along the rail(at least in front of us) were the ones who seemed to be from companies and whatnot that most likely got good seats for free. I had section 101 ROW F and was amazed by the show. Anyone who got tickets to this show, I think will enjoy it no matter where you're seated. The environment here is completely different from any other nin show i've seen, and even with the price i'm glad they decided to tour outdoor amps this time around. I'm pretty sure anyone who saw them here last time would back me up on that as well grinning smiley

Oh, and I'll be driving from Wheatland(up north, doubt anyone knows where this is ha), a three hour trip that friday due to my division track meet being scheduled same day. So! I hope I don't miss Street Sweeper!

03/17/09 9:19 PM

^ NIN def. rocked Shoreline last go round. Even lawn is decent at Shoreline. Anyone going can rest assured they'll have a great time no matter what. And besides, it's NINJA!

Question for the crowd:

I usually park in the premiere parking which usually opens late, with people lining up in their cars. Can anyone remember how early the dirt lots open? I'm thinking I'd rather park in the it lot & kick it in line like at Sacto last December....

03/17/09 9:44 PM

WOAH WOAH did you guys buy the presales off the tour.nin.com site cause when i tried to buy them the only seats i could get were section 200+ confused smiley

and um...i thought shoreline didn't have a moshpit...

03/17/09 9:45 PM

Sect 101 Row H. pretty much the same view I got at Red Rocks.

Anyone from the PacNW going to this one?

03/17/09 9:46 PM

Jessiahbell posted:
I usually park in the premiere parking which usually opens late, with people lining up in their cars. Can anyone remember how early the dirt lots open? I'm thinking I'd rather park in the it lot & kick it in line like at Sacto last December....

Oh yeah i went to the sacramento show too! Real good stuff that show was..

03/17/09 9:52 PM

mmtrjh01 posted:
WOAH WOAH did you guys buy the presales off the tour.nin.com site cause when i tried to buy them the only seats i could get were section 200+ confused smiley

I got this too, none of the $100 tickets were available, and I was on RIGHT when the presale opened and had all my info ready to go and everything. I remember going "It's 3 minutes after and I can't get tickets? THIS IS INSANE!"

Anyways, whatever I got tickets so I can't complain. I'm still excited!

03/17/09 10:28 PM

hey there, i dug up my photos and video from the shoreline show in 2006. this is from section 101, row C, seat 8. cheers!

Closer: [vimeo.com]
Burn: [vimeo.com]
Into the Void: [vimeo.com]
La Mer: [vimeo.com]
Wish: [vimeo.com]

pictures: [www.flickr.com]

03/17/09 10:37 PM

taiyay posted:
mmtrjh01 posted:

I got this too, none of the $100 tickets were available, and I was on RIGHT when the presale opened and had all my info ready to go and everything. I remember going "It's 3 minutes after and I can't get tickets? THIS IS INSANE!"

Anyways, whatever I got tickets so I can't complain. I'm still excited!

can someone tell me what makes these tickets"for the real fans?" I bought them and was curious what was so special about it exactly. I apologize ahead of time for my ignorance.

03/17/09 10:43 PM

Pepe_Silvia posted:
can someone tell me what makes these tickets"for the real fans?" I bought them and was curious what was so special about it exactly. I apologize ahead of time for my ignorance.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean, but I can try to answer... I guess the perk of it is that you get seats and a better view than lawn seating (which blows ass) but I've sat in that section before and I still watched the screen as well. I don't think there is anything too special about them, you are just a lot more comfortable there than on the sloping lawn.

Also, OT but your screen name is awwwwwesome.

03/17/09 10:47 PM

taiyay posted:
Pepe_Silvia posted:

I'm not sure exactly what you mean, but I can try to answer... I guess the perk of it is that you get seats and a better view than lawn seating (which blows ass) but I've sat in that section before and I still watched the screen as well. I don't think there is anything too special about them, you are just a lot more comfortable there than on the sloping lawn.

ok that answers my question sorry bout the crappy wording,

also, OT but your picture is awesome.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2009 10:51PM by Pepe_Silvia.

03/18/09 7:02 AM

Pepe_Silvia posted:
taiyay posted:
Pepe_Silvia posted:

you should also understand that these are "special" tickets in that they typically have a NIN-specific design and your name printed on them. the tour around year zero had tickets with a year zero feel, the tour around the slip had a design with a slip feel (including a red foil NIN).

03/18/09 11:40 AM

Sec 101 Row G
But my friends are going to buy lawn tix. Which they tell me after I buy my pre-sale ticket sad smiley I'll probably hang with them until NIN goes on. I'm a better fangirl than friend.

03/18/09 6:52 PM

bryantodd posted:
nandasaccount posted:
Shitfuckdamn posted:

And I'm really wondering how much this is going to cost... :-/

I guess we will all find out together on the 19th.

I would suggest you find that out on the 17th, at around 4pm *cough* winking smiley

Now you tell me.... : (

I have no idea how i thought it was on the 19th.

Oh well, got tickets in the 200s, but managed to pull of three tickets next to each other with my friends, so not all bad.

I cant wait.

03/18/09 9:30 PM

Should be an amazing show! I forgot to check to see when the pre-sales went on so I ended up getting seats this morning in section 202. That's about where I was when I saw them with Bauhaus. Not a big fan of the venue but I'm sure the concert will still be a lot of fun. I saw Jane's Addiction when they did their last reunion tour forever ago and it was a BLAST. One of the best shows I've ever been to... Can't wait!!!

03/18/09 10:22 PM

Hey all, i fixed my problem with the 200+ seating arrangement thing. Go and sign up on the Jane's addiction web site, they still have seating in the 100 sections!
You can thank me later (if they still have them) winking smiley

03/19/09 8:29 AM

mmtrjh01 posted:
Hey all, i fixed my problem with the 200+ seating arrangement thing. Go and sign up on the Jane's addiction web site, they still have seating in the 100 sections!
You can thank me later (if they still have them) winking smiley
Just checked this out, seems like doubles are gone but if you're looking for a single i'd go here NOW.

03/19/09 5:00 PM

araby posted:
Pepe_Silvia posted:
taiyay posted:
Pepe_Silvia posted:

you should also understand that these are "special" tickets in that they typically have a NIN-specific design and your name printed on them. the tour around year zero had tickets with a year zero feel, the tour around the slip had a design with a slip feel (including a red foil NIN).

Ah ok that's pretty cool, I wonder how these tickets will look.

03/19/09 6:33 PM

I don't think there are going to be many people sitting in the front, who knows lol.

I'm happy with my seats.
Seat Locations: Section Sect 200, Row A, Seats (4, 5)

no one in front of me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2009 06:37PM by Paleghost.

03/19/09 9:06 PM

awesommmeee, i'm definately gonna be there, it's going to be my first concert =)

But how exactly and where can i get tickets?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2009 09:10PM by CapitalG91.

03/20/09 11:20 AM

Paleghost posted:
I don't think there are going to be many people sitting in the front, who knows lol.

I'm happy with my seats.
Seat Locations: Section Sect 200, Row A, Seats (4, 5)

no one in front of me.

Actually, there are about 5 rows in front of you, but you will still be pretty darn close. And in centered in the house, so optimal sound balancing. :-D

The Shoreline's Front rows start with AA, BB, CC, DD and then it starts with A. Confusing? Very! Every other Venue has the double letters towards the back. I was really glad I downloaded a seating chart before buying my tickets, because when I saw BB come up, I thought oh great! It's already halfway full...

I was in Section 202 for the Bridge School Benefit in 2006, and it seems like there really aren't any bad seats at the Shoreline...the acoustics were great! The parking situation on the other hand...and the Camera Police were not too cool however...

03/20/09 6:14 PM

What is the parking like and how much is it?

03/21/09 12:14 PM

leo3375 posted:
Confirmed by Jane's Addiction via Twitter. More info… SOON!

CAN YOU PLEASE INFORM TRENT AND JANE'S ADDICTION THAT LIVENATION IS CHARGING OUTRAGEOUS PRICES FOR THE IRVINE GIG:

Select by Best Available
Clear Selection

Select your seating section and quantity, and we will find you the best available seats.
Request Accessible Seats
Pit / Orch
Price Range: $0 - $0
NINJA
$243.50

Unavailable

[tickets.livenation.com]

Disgusting, ziek in de maag!

Disgruntled fan.

03/21/09 11:09 PM

The "VIP" seats for Shoreline are also going for $243 (not including fees) and won't be on sale until 3/22. That's ridiculous if Live Nation is charging that much for the same sections and rows that were available during the NIN/JA presale for less than half as much. confused smiley

Genebeeb posted:
leo3375 posted:

CAN YOU PLEASE INFORM TRENT AND JANE'S ADDICTION THAT LIVENATION IS CHARGING OUTRAGEOUS PRICES FOR THE IRVINE GIG:

Select by Best Available
Clear Selection

Select your seating section and quantity, and we will find you the best available seats.
Request Accessible Seats
Pit / Orch
NINJA
$243.50

Unavailable

[tickets.livenation.com]

Disgusting, ziek in de maag!

Disgruntled fan.

03/21/09 10:34 PM

Genebeeb posted:
leo3375 posted:

Select by Best Available
Clear Selection

Request Accessible Seats
Pit / Orch
NINJA
$243.50

Unavailable

I have to agree. The ticket prices are 39+12.50 (Convenience)+6 (Facility)=58.50 and who the F!!! buys one ticket, unless your friends already have a ticket!? So for a pair of 39 dollar tickets you pay almost 120 bucks and you get to be the douche bag that went to the NIN/JA Tour! How old am I- twelve? I love NIN. Went to Oracle for LITS and was at shoreline in 2006 both amazing shows! Anyways, I released the tickets back to livenation.

Disgruntled fan.

03/21/09 10:35 PM

Make that Disgruntled Fan 2.

03/22/09 11:33 AM

I may be a douche but I bought the Live Nation VIP Package for $249. Yeah it is a lot of money but I am seated in Row BB, which I was unable to get during the pre-sale. The last time I saw NIN at Shoreline I paid $300 to a scalper for a similar seat. The VIP package supposedly comes with a t-shirt and poster which is no big deal but makes the high price a little less painful.

This is probably the only NIN/JA show I can go to this year so I was desperate to get the best seat possible and the VIP price allowed for that without resorting to going to a scalper. I got one ticket through NIN pre-sale and one through JA pre-sale, but I still wanted a better seat.

On that note, I will now be selling my pre-sale seats for face value. I have section 101 Row C (JA pre-sale) and section 103 Row E (NIN pre-sale). Please PM me if you are interested.

03/22/09 1:38 PM

Bought tickets this morning. Section 203 row T. I'm just happy that I even get to go. I just want to be there. I don't care where I sit. At least this time I'll be able to see. I was GA in SAC last December. I am a short girl and there were tall people all around me and I couldn't see shit. So for half of it I just closed my eyes and listened (with my elbows out), or I stood on my boyfriend's toes (steel toe boots). This time I'll be able to see which is awesome.

03/22/09 3:11 PM

I'm so excited that NIN's coming to Mountainview with JA, and I'm psyched for Street Sweeper! Thanks for the tour sampler!

After seeing the 2/28/09 video of "The Fragile" live in Adelaide -- dare I dream that "The Fragile" could also be played at the Shoreline? smiling smiley

I can't wait for May 22nd -- this is going to be epic, indeed. Best of luck on tour!

03/22/09 7:44 PM

The Fragile posted:
I'm so excited that NIN's coming to Mountainview with JA, and I'm psyched for Street Sweeper! Thanks for the tour sampler!

After seeing the 2/28/09 video of "The Fragile" live in Adelaide -- dare I dream that "The Fragile" could also be played at the Shoreline? smiling smiley

I can't wait for May 22nd -- this is going to be epic, indeed. Best of luck on tour!

dude i really hope "the fragile" gets played there

03/23/09 12:34 AM

I accidentally brought a ticket to the Mt. View show. I live in L.A, and the show is 6-5hrs away from me. <I know, very retarded move on my part>.
So, I've got one ticket (yep, I was going alone) if anyone wants to buy it off me. Here's my ticket info:

Nine Inch Nails and Jane's Addiction, Shoreline Amphitheatre
Number of tickets: 1, Seat Locations: Section Sect 203, Row A, Seats (5)
Price Level 2 All Ages

Thanks smiling smiley

Oh, I'm not sure if it matters, but I brought it Pre-sale.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2009 12:39AM by sleepy_oni.

nin forums : Upcoming Shows : PAST:2009.05.22 - Mountainv...
Page: <  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

terms of use | privacy policy