PAST:2009.05.26 - Englewood, CO [Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre]

Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

03/03/09 11:29 PM

Venue information.

Thread will be closed when the show has ended.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/26/2009 07:32PM by leo3375.

03/04/09 1:01 AM

Fiddler's? Should have done Red Rocks again. Way better of an amphitheatre. But I guess you can pack more into Fidds.

03/04/09 7:17 AM

Fidds isn't my favorite but oh well.

I will be there.

03/04/09 8:26 AM

Fiddler's?!?!?! Really? Come on! I haven't been to a show there in 15 years. Why aren't they playing the storied Red rocks again? Not sure I am going to go to this show or not.

03/04/09 9:36 AM

Everyone I know who has seen a show at Fiddler's says the sound sucks so bad. I have never been there myself so I can't attest to that. Anyhow, it's Nine Inch Fucking Nails I'm going rain or shine, broke or not, bad sound or good sound. I would really LOVE to see them at Red Rocks again, but I was on the Red Rocks site the other day checking out their venue guide and it's fucking expensive to book there. Without having big label dollars to work with I imagine that it may prohibit another Red Rocks show. But we'll see.

I am also trying to convince a certain someone to take one day off of work to fly with me out to Vegas to catch a show, but who knows how that will turn out. I am trying so hard.

03/04/09 10:04 AM

worst venue in Colorado. The sound sucks and on top of that they have noise restrictions... so.. unless you are in the pit... you are screwed. I just hope Trent pays the noise reduction fines and goes past the 11 PM curfew.

the one good thing about the venue is that it is right on the rail line.

But.. I would give up the rail for a date or two at red rocks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2009 06:36PM by jimhb.

03/04/09 11:39 AM

All I want to know is when the tix will be on sale. I am hoping to go...

03/04/09 1:52 PM

You guys, quit complaining! it's frickin NIN with Jane's Addiction!!!! I'm so excited I could just pee myself!!! Maybe this time I'll actually get a decent spot. Fingers crossed.

pauses

Ok- I just did the happy dance!!! I'll see you there!

03/04/09 2:13 PM

Fiddler's green is far from optimal. I'll be there but it's a bad experience for the fans. Bad Sound, Horrible, GA section, sound restrictions, show has to end by 10:30. need I go on.

I say complain away. Bands should know that the venue of choice is not a good experience for their fans.

I do understand that Fiddler's Green holds more people but this bill could have easily sold out 3 nights at Red Rocks.

03/04/09 5:52 PM

Hoping an admin can let me know how much the pre-sale tickets will be and what our choices are. Going either way... But would like to know what kind of damage to expect...

03/04/09 6:14 PM

^
Just be patient. An admin, mod, or peer on this board will not know anything until it is officially released and posted on the site.

03/05/09 8:27 AM

I'm actually glad it isn't at Red Rocks again. I fucking hate that place. Way too overpriced and I have never thought the sound quality was that great.

Personally, I don't see why they've never returned to the Pepsi Center. I thought the show there in 2005 was pretty good and they were able to pack a lot of people in there.

I just want tickets. I will buy one before I have people to go with. I don't even care. I missed NIN last year for Lights in the Sky.

03/05/09 7:32 AM

I'm just saying, if all someone is going to do is complain, then don't go. If you want an administrator to know, then PM them. I'm tired of hearing it. I don't know about you all, but I'm just glad we're not being passed over. Just be happy they're coming. It's not as though they can pull out and change everything NOW, so deal. Please. Don't burst my bubble of being thrilled.

PS- I really don't mean to sound harsh. I just woke up.

03/06/09 12:23 AM

Geeeez!!!
I can't wait!!!
I've never been to a Fiddler's green show o_O
*whispers* haven't heard a lot of nice thing about it*...
Buuuuut... NIN could be playing a sale barn or the local playground and yours truly would be there! grinning smiley
I toyed with going to KC but. Denver = closer and cooler so yeah!!!
smiling bouncing smiley

I'm hoping they'll come around again through the summer!! But who knows? We shall see!!!smiling smiley

03/06/09 8:19 AM

I've heard mixed things about Fiddler's Green. People I know have said more good than bad things about it, but whatever. I have never been so it should be fun.

Even if people here contacted the administrator complaining about the venue, I doubt they would/could change it now because it's not a representation of the majority of the people in Colorado (and wherever else) that would be attending this show. If they changed it that would be a dumb thing, I think.

03/06/09 9:49 AM

For a show like this Red Rocks blows. There is no room for a pit and really what is the point of going to a show like this if there is no pit. There is nothing quite as frustrating as seeing a crowd of people doing the white boy overbite dance to "coming down the mountain". So suck it up and rock out at Fiddler's.

03/06/09 2:23 PM

To me it's not a show without a pit!!!
I feel cheated!!!spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

03/08/09 7:57 AM

I'll likely skip this show because it's not at Red Rocks... but I may change my mind when I think about how it's the last tour for the foreseeable future...

03/08/09 7:57 AM

benjaminsol posted:
For a show like this Red Rocks blows. There is no room for a pit and really what is the point of going to a show like this if there is no pit. There is nothing quite as frustrating as seeing a crowd of people doing the white boy overbite dance to "coming down the mountain". So suck it up and rock out at Fiddler's.

Um. NO. I went to both previous NIN Red Rocks shows and they were nothing short of A-MAZ-ING.

03/08/09 11:03 AM

Fiddler' Green is ok, but Red Rocks can't be beat for a concert. There is room for a mosh pit in the front if that's your cup of fucking tea ya bunch of meat heads.. the sound is still good but not like what you get at Red Rocks - what sucks is that the pre-sale always happens while I'm at work, so I have to get tix later. ask for a day off for the show, if I don't get it, then call in sick, geez the things I do to see NIN, but it's worth it tongue sticking out smiley

03/08/09 4:00 PM

Yes, worst venue in CO, but you bet your ass I'll be there!

03/08/09 9:02 PM

benjaminsol posted:

i understand what you're saying. but like there's going to be a pit at Fiddlers? yeah...there is one, and it holds about 100 people.

03/08/09 9:09 PM

...oh yeah, i'll be there too

03/09/09 3:57 PM

WOOT! I'm twitterpated!

03/10/09 9:38 AM

Anyone knows when the tix will go on sale? It seems to me like the concert is awfully close and yet no tix. Unless, of course, if I just couldn't find the link to buy the tix. Can someone please let me know? Thank you much!!

Clarice

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2009 09:39AM by clarice.

03/10/09 10:54 AM

clarice posted:
Anyone knows when the tix will go on sale? It seems to me like the concert is awfully close and yet no tix. Unless, of course, if I just couldn't find the link to buy the tix. Can someone please let me know? Thank you much!!

Clarice

[tour.nin.com] <=========

you'll know when we know...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2009 10:55AM by thephatkat.

03/11/09 1:42 PM

Fidd's can blow- but I've seen Stevie Wonder, Widespread Panic and Roger Waters there, and the sound wasn't that bad. Of course it sounds better up-close-and-personal- and hopefully TR will discover the lovely and oh-so-welcoming noise curfew fines and be willing to play on. As many have said- It's freakin' NIN with Jane’s with Tom Morello. And ya' just can't complain about that! I'll be there with bells on . . . on everywhere . . with every square . . .and every pair . . . wouldn't ya' just dare . . to be there! (Sorry I got carried away the finger smiley)

HEY- any of you "locals" going to see Saul Williams with Les Claypool this Sat. at the Fillmore??

03/11/09 10:03 PM

rebatom posted:
HEY- any of you "locals" going to see Saul Williams with Les Claypool this Sat. at the Fillmore??

I wish I could find someone to go with me. I don't think my VW POS will get my sorry ass there...But thanks for the heads up!!!

03/12/09 1:41 PM

rebatom posted:

I would love to see him but I don't have anyone to go with who likes his music. My plan is to try and make an excuse to drive to Denver tomorrow and drag along somebody who's spontaneous and won't mind checking out someone new. We'll see how it goes.

Damn close minded people...

03/13/09 8:43 AM

Presale tickets go on sale on 3/17 at 4:00 pm. I'll be flying in from Oklahoma to go to this show. Anyone wanna meet up or anything? I've never been to CO before.

nin forums : Upcoming Shows : PAST:2009.05.26 - Englewood...
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

terms of use | privacy policy