2008.12.07 - Portland, OR [Rose Garden Arena]

Page: <  First... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12...Last >

09/24/08 1:25 PM

Suge posted:
sophielynette posted:
I'll be disappointed if they move it, I booked my hotel specifically because it's just a few blocks from the venue.

Where are you staying at? We need hotel ideas...something close to the venue...

Look up the Doug Fir Lounge, they have a motel attached with nice rooms for cheap and it's close to the venue

09/24/08 1:29 PM

The light rail also takes you right to the after party, which is right across the river from the Rose Garden. This is going to be such a fun night!!!

09/24/08 4:23 PM

after 8 years, i return to my coveted section 121. the same section i was seated in during the fragility tour. full circle, anyone?

i can't wait for this now. i'm so hyper and jacked, i think my autism is about to empty it's bowels into the toilet for a few months. if any of ya recognize me outside or indoors somewhere, feel free to say hi. the easiest way you'll be able to tag me is the dog tags from the ARG last year someone invested time and customer money into.

09/24/08 4:40 PM

Manifestation Facilitator posted:
The light rail also takes you right to the after party, which is right across the river from the Rose Garden. This is going to be such a fun night!!!

Ya I am excited for this night, my gf and I will be at the concert for sure. How can we recognize you, to say hi and thanks for setting the party up?

09/26/08 1:33 PM

I'll be the one wearing a T-shirt that says "Somethings gonna get BROKEN!!!" on the back.

09/26/08 1:35 PM

Suge posted:
sophielynette posted:
I'll be disappointed if they move it, I booked my hotel specifically because it's just a few blocks from the venue.

Where are you staying at? We need hotel ideas...something close to the venue...

We're staying at the Econo Lodge, I guess it's walking distance to the venue and the after party.

09/27/08 9:55 PM

we're at the econo lodge as well ... won't arrive 'til day of show.

Very excited, but trying not to think too much about it, so far away yet ... it seems ...

09/28/08 10:41 AM

I will be wearing a hoodie with a tribal design and wizard hood. You will know when you see it. We also scored GA tickets so we will be on the floor. No worries though we will have a stack of fliers with directions and after party info that we will be walking around passing out to people before the show....

I can't wait to see this show again......

Oh yeah The Bug is on Tuesday, is anyone else going?

09/28/08 3:59 PM

I will be wearing a hoodie with a tribal design and wizard hood. You will know when you see it. We also scored GA tickets so we will be on the floor. No worries though we will have a stack of fliers with directions and after party info that we will be walking around passing out to people before the show....

I'll be going as long as I don't let myself forget. Gotta dig up the show info again.

09/28/08 9:17 PM

The Bug is playing at the various night which is held at Rotture this TUESDAY! The venue is called Rotture is located at 315 SE 3rd PDX. The spot is kinda tricky to find so allow some time if you have never been there. It's in the alley..... I would guess it starts around 9 and tickets at the door are I believe $10.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2008 09:18PM by Manifestation Facilitator.

09/28/08 10:47 PM

I think I'll go.

09/29/08 4:36 PM

What's the after party I'm hearing bout?
Is it just a bunch of nin fans partying after the concert?
What age do you have to be?

09/29/08 5:12 PM

ningamer posted:
What's the after party I'm hearing bout?
Is it just a bunch of nin fans partying after the concert?
What age do you have to be?

The after party I am throwing is an UNOFFICIAL after party. So it will be fans of NIN and other supporters of the DIGITAL ORGANICS collective. There will be music by b0t23, Prophetnoise, and Synchronicity Frequency. There will also be the art works of Ana Rugani.
The party starts at 11pm and runs untill 2am and 21+
I will be putting the flier together soon......

You can find the bands is this thread:[forum.nin.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/29/2008 07:46PM by Manifestation Facilitator.

09/30/08 10:44 PM

Anyone have an extra GA ticket?

10/01/08 5:43 AM

a friend and i are coming from OKC... does anyone have 2 reserved seating tix that they need to sell? only tickets left are clear in the back. sad smiley

10/01/08 12:23 PM

I'm looking for 1 GA ticket as well.

10/01/08 5:46 PM

The bug slammed out some serious dance hall ragga last night. I can't wait to get down to it before NIN. I better see some asses shaken at the show!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/01/2008 09:02PM by Manifestation Facilitator.

10/01/08 10:41 PM

Damn, couldn't make it last night, wish I could have though.

10/02/08 12:28 AM

The bug slammed out some serious dance hall ragga last night. I can't wait to get down to it before NIN. I better see some asses shaken at the show!

You ain't kiddin'. I was up front most of the time and I don't think I stopped moving for three hours. I want to do that all the time!!!

10/02/08 1:33 PM

I had to step out a bit early due to some super long days and nights of work but it was sounding good though. To bad he had some issues with the power supply and it started kinda late. You would figure that if you brought gear from abroad you would get you power situation worked out in advance. At least when we get to shake our asses again it will be at the NIN show so all of that will be taken care of.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2008 01:34PM by Manifestation Facilitator.

10/02/08 4:23 PM

soooooooo do people with presale tickets get to get in earlier?

10/03/08 12:54 AM

dam I would love to see them play Mr Self Destruct, and with the intensity of their mid 90's performances, destroying everything etc.

10/03/08 2:25 AM

ningamer posted:
soooooooo do people with presale tickets get to get in earlier?

Yes grinning smiley

There's info about it here: NIN Tour FAQ

10/03/08 7:31 AM

So I get all excited for the NIN presale, thinking I had someone lined up to go with me. Then he bags out because the show is on a Sunday, so I blew off the presale and headed to Portland that night for another show. And now I'm kicking myself.....damn, I'd REALLY like to go!!

I saw NIN twice on the 2000 Fragility tour, twice in 2005 (including the Reno show, where I got to see the soundcheck and watch the show from side stage--amazing!), and I caught the 2008 tour opener in Seattle (push the fucking button!!). And at the risk of sounding greedy......I want to do Lights In The Sky again in Portland!

I've always been a "pit" kind of guy.....but because of the awesome visuals, I'd love to catch this show from the seats, so I can take it all in rather than having to defend myself constantly in the pit (at 5 foot 7, I spend a shitload of time just jockeying for position!)

So......is there anyone out there with a primo seated ticket burning a hole in their pocket?? :-) Surely I'm not the only one who's ever had a friend bag out on them!!

I must admit.....I'm pretty spoiled and always seem to get tickets in the first side section or two, so I've set the bar pretty high (why not shoot for the best, right??).

Thanks everyone for your consideration!! Adam (badkitty42)

10/03/08 11:25 AM

ningamer, ~Kimmeh~ :

if you find GA tickets at their website, pm me, i'll do the same.

10/03/08 6:51 PM

badkitty42 posted:
So I get all excited for the NIN presale, thinking I had someone lined up to go with me. Then he bags out because the show is on a Sunday, so I blew off the presale and headed to Portland that night for another show. And now I'm kicking myself.....damn, I'd REALLY like to go!!

I saw NIN twice on the 2000 Fragility tour, twice in 2005 (including the Reno show, where I got to see the soundcheck and watch the show from side stage--amazing!), and I caught the 2008 tour opener in Seattle (push the fucking button!!). And at the risk of sounding greedy......I want to do Lights In The Sky again in Portland!

I've always been a "pit" kind of guy.....but because of the awesome visuals, I'd love to catch this show from the seats, so I can take it all in rather than having to defend myself constantly in the pit (at 5 foot 7, I spend a shitload of time just jockeying for position!)

So......is there anyone out there with a primo seated ticket burning a hole in their pocket?? :-) Surely I'm not the only one who's ever had a friend bag out on them!!

I must admit.....I'm pretty spoiled and always seem to get tickets in the first side section or two, so I've set the bar pretty high (why not shoot for the best, right??).

Thanks everyone for your consideration!! Adam (badkitty42)

I sat in the first section to the right, 9 rows up from GA at the Key show and I have to say that head on is gonna be the best view. From the side you don't get the layer effect. I got GA this time and plan on just hangin back and enjoying the visuals as they were meant to be seen.

10/03/08 8:18 PM

Look up the Doug Fir Lounge, they have a motel attached with nice rooms for cheap and it's close to the venue

It's called Jupiter or something like that. I've looked in to it.

I really like the looks of Hotel Deluxe but don't know if I want to spend that kind of money. I'm still deciding where to stay.

I'm also going to take advantage of doing some Christmas shopping tax free. I just want a nice room a good location where I can dump off my car and get around town without it.

10/06/08 2:50 PM

Here is the link to the after party flier: [forum.nin.com]

Post replies in that forum.....

winking smiley

10/14/08 12:50 AM

I'm a relatively new NIN fan, at least in terms of being into the music enough to actually attend a concert. I wasn't quite ready to haul my butt to Seattle when that show came around, but I am SO ready now, and glad there's one practically in my backyard to attend!

To the folks staying at the Econolodge: good call. Before I moved here, that was my default lodging for anything in the general Rose Quarter area. I just wanted a clean, quiet, reasonably-priced room, and they always delivered. Hopefully, it's still just as cool (last time I stayed there was ~2 years ago).

10/14/08 3:37 PM

I am glad somebody posted...... it was so quiet in here.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/14/2008 03:38PM by Manifestation Facilitator.

nin forums : Upcoming Shows : 2008.12.07 - Portland, OR [...
Page: <  First... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12...Last >
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

terms of use | privacy policy