Us military teaches 'total war' on Islam

05/11/12 7:56 AM

06/15/12 2:34 AM

WTF Indeed. Really Sick and Damaged Minds in those Leaderships of Military and Goverments.

06/15/12 9:16 PM

it's easier to get them to kill the "enemy" that way.

06/15/12 10:43 PM

smllyjlly posted:

On the contrary, I believe it is because of pervasive evangelicalism in the Army brass. The officer corps is packed with evangelical douchebags who really think they are winning one for the invisible man in the sky.

06/15/12 11:04 PM

Just remember this is just one sick officer, and is not the policies of the United States Military. Personally, I'd like to add, I think that there is no acceptable reason to condemn a single religion or group of people like that, nor any moral justification for ever using nuclear weapons in any way. And it is getting investigated, so at least they aren't ignoring it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/15/2012 11:05PM by MattWeeke.

06/16/12 5:08 PM

Riktor posted:
smllyjlly posted:

On the contrary, I believe it is because of pervasive evangelicalism in the Army brass. The officer corps is packed with evangelical douchebags who really think they are winning one for the invisible man in the sky.

i can't say i disagree but i feel it's easier to not have complication about whatever shitty thing one might have to do if they don't view other people as equal.

06/16/12 6:02 PM

smllyjlly posted:
Riktor posted:
smllyjlly posted:

i can't say i disagree but i feel it's easier to not have complication about whatever shitty thing one might have to do if they don't view other people as equal.

Dehumanizing the enemy is a big part of military culture, yes, but you don't need to go through all of this trouble to do it.

07/03/12 2:38 PM

Dehumanizing the "enemy" is exactly what they have been doing. It's all word association... Islam=terrorists=suicide bombers= 9/11.They want to perpetuate the "us vs. them" mentality. It's easier for the men to point and shoot, thinking of people as "targets" or something less than human rather than to think of them as actual people. It's sad but it is nothing new.

07/04/12 9:34 AM

In 100 years our great-great-grandchildren will look back at this and all other related 1900's - 2000's events in SHAME.

I can't believe hate is still being taught. Anywhere.

07/05/12 4:30 PM

Well said, snaapz. You would think that it wouldn't be so difficult to understand that we are all human. All life deserves respect and compassion. Hatred is the bastard child of ignorance... and the fact that it still runs rampant makes me feel shame even today.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2012 04:34PM by WeepingRaven.

nin forums : Current Events & Politics : Us military teaches 'total ...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Please log in at the top of the page.

terms of use | privacy policy