i <3 marijuana thread!!!

Page: <  First... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16...Last >

01/16/09 11:41 PM

phunybuny posted:
When comes to the bathroom, I hate having to share it! One of my younger sisters used to do the same thing with my clothes. But sharing weed is cool. It's not much fun to be high all alone.smiling smiley

Yep, this is def true!! smiling smiley

OMS posted:
I just wanted to share this story from my town...

Man finds marijuana in errant box

Package mistakenly delivered to Denton

08:19 AM CST on Thursday, January 15, 2009

By Donna Fielder / Staff Writer

UPS delivers, but not always to the right address, a Denton man discovered Monday when he found a lot of green inside a package dropped on his porch by the men in brown.

The man took the package to Denton police about 11 p.m., police spokesman Officer Ryan Grelle said. It contained a 30-pound brick of compressed marijuana with a street value of $10,500.

UPS mistakenly delivered it to the Denton house about 8 p.m., Grelle said. The resident was not at home at the time and opened it when he returned. He did not find the merchandise he was looking for.

“He was expecting tools that he had ordered from Sears,” Grelle said. “He opened it up and thought, ‘Oh my.’ He loaded it up and brought it to the police department.”

The package was 9 1/2 inches by 9 inches. The pasteboard box contained a wooden crate. The crate contained something hard wrapped in green plastic. He slit the plastic and realized that he was looking at a large amount of an illegal substance.

Grelle said the package, which apparently came from Pharr and was handled by a UPS branch in McAllen on Jan. 6, wasn’t addressed to the Denton man whose porch it landed on. It carried an address in Dallas. But there was no such address in Dallas, so someone at the package delivery service decided it must be meant for a similar address in Denton, the officer said.

The case is still under investigation.

LOL what an idiot! He finds free weed in a package and just returns it to the police, I wouldn't do that...even if there was a chance of getting caught...it's just weed...and the worst thing of all is he said "Oh my"...he must be a regular churchy churchy!!

If it's free it's better than anything else in the whole world...cause it's very hard to get some chronic where I live...police are cracking down on places and everything...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2009 11:42PM by tWiLiGhT_C0lleCt0r.

01/16/09 11:57 PM

Yeah...I was pissed it wasn't left on my door step. >.<

01/17/09 12:10 AM

tWiLiGhT_C0lleCt0r posted:
phunybuny posted:
When comes to the bathroom, I hate having to share it! One of my younger sisters used to do the same thing with my clothes. But sharing weed is cool. It's not much fun to be high all alone.smiling smiley

Yep, this is def true!! smiling smiley

OMS posted:
I just wanted to share this story from my town...

Man finds marijuana in errant box

Package mistakenly delivered to Denton

08:19 AM CST on Thursday, January 15, 2009

By Donna Fielder / Staff Writer

UPS delivers, but not always to the right address, a Denton man discovered Monday when he found a lot of green inside a package dropped on his porch by the men in brown.

The man took the package to Denton police about 11 p.m., police spokesman Officer Ryan Grelle said. It contained a 30-pound brick of compressed marijuana with a street value of $10,500.

UPS mistakenly delivered it to the Denton house about 8 p.m., Grelle said. The resident was not at home at the time and opened it when he returned. He did not find the merchandise he was looking for.

“He was expecting tools that he had ordered from Sears,” Grelle said. “He opened it up and thought, ‘Oh my.’ He loaded it up and brought it to the police department.”

The package was 9 1/2 inches by 9 inches. The pasteboard box contained a wooden crate. The crate contained something hard wrapped in green plastic. He slit the plastic and realized that he was looking at a large amount of an illegal substance.

Grelle said the package, which apparently came from Pharr and was handled by a UPS branch in McAllen on Jan. 6, wasn’t addressed to the Denton man whose porch it landed on. It carried an address in Dallas. But there was no such address in Dallas, so someone at the package delivery service decided it must be meant for a similar address in Denton, the officer said.

The case is still under investigation.

LOL what an idiot! He finds free weed in a package and just returns it to the police, I wouldn't do that...even if there was a chance of getting caught...it's just weed...and the worst thing of all is he said "Oh my"...he must be a regular churchy churchy!!

If it's free it's better than anything else in the whole world...cause it's very hard to get some chronic where I live...police are cracking down on places and everything...

FUCKING LOL

01/17/09 12:19 AM

phunybuny posted:
Someone give me a quick rolling lesson.

I wish i knew how!!! Rolling joints/blunts is so hard.

01/17/09 12:19 AM

diala posted:
i wish i knew nin fans who got high!!! (ugh it kinda sux being the only one in my "group" of friends who always wants NIN on when we smoke LOL

I completely feel you. the finger smiley

Although I am pretty chill with any music when i'm stoned. Especially if it is epic.

01/17/09 12:41 AM

djnixon posted:
phunybuny posted:

I wish i knew how!!! Rolling joints/blunts is so hard.

tear the bottom non glued corners off your zig zag (unless they already come that way) and roll the paper a few times without anything in it to shape it.

disperse your weed so there is more in the middle and have it taper off on both sides. each end of the joint should be empty.

put both your thumbs in the middle and start gently rolling up and down. it will even itself out.

once it looks acceptable, roll it up to the glue, lick it, and seal. then light the lighter all over it a couple times to dry it. do it quickly, dont hold it in the flame.

it's very hard to explain, it's easier to show :/

01/17/09 12:47 AM

If you can't roll, buy a rolling machine. They suck tho if you wanna roll fatties... you're pretty much stuck with regular size J's with those things.

01/17/09 2:40 AM

Rick_Selsius posted:
If you can't roll, buy a rolling machine. They suck tho if you wanna roll fatties... you're pretty much stuck with regular size J's with those things.
My sister is my rolling machine. But I can't be bothering her every time I want to light up. I'd like to try learning myself anyways.

01/17/09 5:08 AM

Truthfully I prefer bongs over joints, I can't roll one for shit even if it's just a cigarette, can't do it...I wanna learn how but for now I'll just stick with my good ol bong...the funny thing is you can buy cheap bongs at the local markets just down the road from my house...y'know those markets that sell cheap shit like pirated dvds, weapons (ie. swords), counterfeit clothes and all that...its too bad you don't get any free "samples" than come with a purchase of a bong confused smiley

01/17/09 6:09 AM

I tried it back in high school. (A group of orchestra geeks all ran behind the stadium before practice one morning) I inhaled, we all inhaled, from a little tan ceramic bowl...it did nothing for me...it was probably OREGANO! eye rolling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2009 06:09AM by janedoepa.

01/18/09 12:58 AM

Bongs are way better than joints, but blunts are above all. (unless your only goal is to get as high as humanly possible.)

01/18/09 4:52 PM

phunybuny posted:
youtube seriously has videos on how to roll smiling smiley haha

01/20/09 6:18 PM

My buddy and I just bought an ounce, and it was given to us in ONE GIANT NUG!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2009 06:18PM by djnixon.

01/20/09 6:43 PM

pics please. there's no way lol

01/20/09 7:03 PM

Haha, will gladly do, let me get over to his apartment later tonight and i'll post the pics. ^_^ It's epic as fuck.

01/20/09 7:48 PM

djnixon posted:
My buddy and I just bought an ounce, and it was given to us in ONE GIANT NUG!!!!

You, my good sir, hold the key to the giant golden nugget of happiness...I bow down to you my homie G!! grinning smiley

01/22/09 7:01 PM

CNBC now!

01/22/09 7:10 PM

what what what??????????

01/22/09 7:13 PM

oh it's just a doc. i thought it was breaking news.

01/22/09 7:18 PM

no sorry. it's NEW though...in the first minute i learned CAs largest crop is weed.

01/22/09 7:48 PM

<3 humboldt

01/22/09 8:52 PM

leakylovefaucet posted:
no sorry. it's NEW though...in the first minute i learned CAs largest crop is weed.

Pot growers thrive in Northern California

Cash crop now accounts for two-thirds of Mendocino County economy

Was it this??

01/22/09 9:22 PM

OMS posted:
yep. it was a good documentary, the beginning was all about northern california.

01/22/09 9:24 PM

leakylovefaucet posted:
OMS posted:
yep. it was a good documentary, the beginning was all about northern california.

Lucky fuckers!

01/23/09 3:54 PM

OMS posted:
leakylovefaucet posted:
OMS posted:

Lucky fuckers!

woooah

my neighbor has been giving me weed since ive moved here, when i asked her
why and where is she getting it from all she says is her friend helps some guy a lil more north from us trim his crops
so as a payment he gives her shit all the time, cept she dont smoke

im not complaining, im getting big ass chron nugs for free
ah...im liking this place already

ha

01/23/09 6:50 PM

phunybuny posted:

There are two good techniques I've found. One is to roll the paper around a pen or pencil or something, whatever is the size you want. Seal it while it's wrapped around that, then slide it most of the way off. You can then pack the weed into the rolled paper with the pen/pencil/whatever as a base to pack it against. The other method I've found good is to use a filter. You can make your own by rolling a small, tight, funnel out of unprinted cardstock. Then you can wrap the paper around that and pack the weed in the same as in the first method.

That's what I do anyway. smoking smiley

01/24/09 1:23 AM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/dialalove/onelove.jpg

i had to take a pic of this HEART nug... smiling smiley "one love"

01/24/09 5:28 AM

diala posted:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/dialalove/onelove.jpg

i had to take a pic of this HEART nug... smiling smiley "one love"

Now that's one kool McNugget with personality hehe smiling smiley

01/24/09 9:38 AM

I can't smoke any for 9 months now LOL....What will I dooooooooooooooo

01/24/09 6:27 PM

9 months, eh?

nin forums : Party Room : i <3 marijuana thread!!!
Page: <  First... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16...Last >
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Please log in at the top of the page.

terms of use | privacy policy