The Balkans Invasion

Page: <  First... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14...Last >

11/24/08 1:30 PM

perchee posted:
Btw, does your sister still have that NIN book i borrowed her? Just checking >:]
Uh-oh, that would be me.. Oops, I completely forgot about it, you'll get it back on the next meet. If I'm thinking of the same book, that is. I mean.. You'll get it either way.

Isthmail - I WOULD STILL VERY MUCH LIKE TO SEE MOAR FOTOS FROM THE PREVIOUS MEET & CONCERT PLEASE OKAY THANK YOU

11/24/08 4:32 PM

Top of page = FAIL.

I forgot where the book was so i asked. If you need more time to read, go ahead. Just as long as i know where's located, it's fine.

11/24/08 11:15 PM

Oh lordy... The photos totally slipped my mind. I will get my lazy ass on it pronto.

Perchee: I suggest you get that book soon... the second you start forgetting where you left it or who has it, it's most likely a goner (I can attest to that - still have no idea where my Zvitorepec: Trubadurji 2. del, the original 80s issue, is)

11/26/08 3:00 AM

^^^ OH THERE WAS PHOTOS???!?!?!?!! nowaaiiiiiiii!!!

;P

11/26/08 5:02 AM

Xvostya posted:
OH THERE WAS PHOTOS???!?!?!?!!
HEY I DIDN NO EETHR :[

ishtmail, i only know i borrowed it to someone the from someone went to someone else and as time passed by, i lost track. The thought of knowing it's in Nyx's hands is comfortable to me. So as long as she's taking care of the books as good as she's taking care of her pigs (heh! tongue sticking out smiley), i have to worry nothing.

As for the next meet up (December or January? I'm fine with both, actually), shall we flip coins or something?

11/27/08 11:04 AM

i gots some photos from our meetup and show and moar............

ILU PPLZ!!!1111

<33333333

and as for meetup - my vote for january smiling smiley

edit. LULZ
http://xvs.ru/tmp/slo-dream-team.jpg

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2008 10:24AM by Xvostya.

11/27/08 11:13 PM

That's so hot, and the Cube makes it even sexier.

Goddamn Rupel... when will he DIE?!

11/29/08 2:36 AM

Take your bitching about politicians here: [www.echoingthesound.org]
4 real.

So is NIN touring Europe at any point in the future or what? I'm a bit out of the loop..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2008 02:36AM by Nyx.

11/29/08 3:54 AM

I heard some rumors of maybe next summer. Nothing definite, but I'm game if Trent is grinning smiley

12/01/08 8:45 AM

With the show in New Zealand in February being announced, i'm even more sure we'll get the tour in spring/summer. But you know what's the good news? We're having a meet before the tour. Actually, we'll have two of them if time and our love allows tongue sticking out smiley

I heard gas is getting cheaper again. Splendid!

12/01/08 12:11 PM

(.../me secretly announcing new tour dates...)

;P

12/02/08 4:19 AM

omg, another foreigner visiting our fine country in the summer!! [www.echoingthesound.org]

12/02/08 6:57 AM

Nyx posted:
omg, another foreigner visiting our fine country in the summer!!
INTERNATIONAL MEET IN POSTOJNA'09!

12/10/08 8:47 AM

Double-post.
Me and Tim had a minor discussion about his visit and came up with the idea that July is when the meet happens. If by some weird coincidence annieannie goes on tour and ends up in Slovenia, too, even better. And maybe we can talk xvostya in to join us again. Wow, so many open doors...

In other news, our president appears to be a bit non-cheap in these expensive times, don't you think? And Rupel already doing what 'his job'? Man, i have a feeling 2009 shall be funny year indeed.
Ans since it's the Balkan thread, i feel sympathy for my fellow Balkanians in Greece. I know killing a 15yr old is wrong but the way protests are going is giving me chills. Any 'inside' words on it? I don't think news reports are telling us everything.

12/10/08 12:38 PM

Xvostya posted:
i gots some photos from our meetup and show and moar............

ILU PPLZ!!!1111

<33333333

and as for meetup - my vote for january smiling smiley

edit. LULZ
http://xvs.ru/tmp/slo-dream-team.jpg
What a bunch of hotties grinning smiley

12/12/08 2:14 PM

^^You can come touch them any time!

12/12/08 2:50 PM

Nyx posted:
^^You can come touch them any time!
What are you, a pimpette?

Edit* - Also...

http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/4228/nyxxtl7.jpg

grinning smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2008 03:24PM by perchee.

12/12/08 4:27 PM

Hahaha, thanks!

And to answer your question: yes, yes I am.

12/15/08 4:02 AM

Well, it appears you're not doing your job well. Some other girl had to hold a "big fuckin' titties" sign for Trent to read in Vegas :[
What am i paying you for?

12/15/08 10:25 PM

Not to mention the terrible lack of panties thrown on stage when we were playing. Practically ruined the whole experience, it did!

12/24/08 3:43 AM

Keep the fury down for an evening or two :] Vesel Bozic/Sretan Bozic/Hristos se rodi/Sreken Bozhik/Kala Christouyenna <3

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2008 03:44AM by perchee.

01/13/09 12:46 PM

It's been fun reading you and it must be exciting meet each other over fan-base from different countries. I'm Nuša, from Nova Gorica, Slovenia, but maybe ... if things go the right way since "there's nothing more fucked up i could do" I'll go to live in Sarajevo in the next year. With a little delay, Happy new year to all.smiling bouncing smiley

01/13/09 4:31 PM

acerchiata posted:
It's been fun reading you and it must be exciting meet each other over fan-base from different countries. I'm Nuša, from Nova Gorica, Slovenia, but maybe ... if things go the right way since "there's nothing more fucked up i could do" I'll go to live in Sarajevo in the next year. With a little delay, Happy new year to all.smiling bouncing smiley
It's moments like these that keep this thread alive (and ishtmail awake, i guess grinning smiley). Welcome to the forums, hope you'll find your way over here more often. Also, new people are always welcome at meetups.

PS - 'happy new year' :]

Speaking of which, i was told we're about to have a "Sweet-Meet @ isthmail's (probably(?))" at the end of January (or possibly a week later), Tinkerbell is up for it, he and Caramel are up for it, i'm kinda up for it.. Nyx?

01/15/09 11:50 AM

Anti-Israel-aggression rally in Ljubljana, Kongresni trg, this saturday (jan 17th), at 13:00 hours. Rally courtesy of the Slovenian Muslim community. Be there or be a Bush-loving-children-hating-bloodthirsty square.

01/16/09 6:05 AM

Got link or anything showing how big this is going to be?

Edit - Oh well, i assumed it's going to take time with ishtmail again so i did a little search and found something here and here.
I'm probably not coming but i can change my mind this evening.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2009 06:33AM by perchee.

01/22/09 5:24 AM

Oj. Covek od Makedonija ovde. grinning smiley Hey everybody. I'm Adi from Skopje, Macedonia. grinning smiley Cheers!

01/27/09 4:38 AM

Hey Adi. Welcome to the boards! I believe now all 6 ex-Yugo countries are covered. Wanna do kolo?

*faps over the idea of 'sweet-meet'

03/08/09 12:44 PM

Hello! Serbia calling tongue sticking out smiley Well, just signed in and wanted to say hi smiling smiley Pozdrav! smiling smiley)

03/13/09 3:19 PM

Hey nadili.

03/19/09 11:01 AM

Copy pasted from ETS:

Here's Ishtmail with the annual report. After this, I will return to my coffin where I shall sleep three millenia.

You may or may not know that in may I'm getting hitched. On top of that, I'm in early stages of appartment renovation. These two thingies are basically taking up most of my spare time, so I hope you'll excuse my absence from the electronic spheres.

Topic 1:
May 18 is the happy day when I put on the old ball and chain. We've ordered the rings, bought the clothes, reserved the place, made cute neat little (panda-related) invitations and are making mothers cry (happy tears).

On May 23rd (saturday), I will have a massive panda-related picnic, to which my favorite slovenian NIN fans will be invited. Yes, that means you, Dianne, and you, Tinkerbell, and you Perchee. Mojca will also be invited. Official invitations are being prepared and will be sent, so this is a pre-invitation notice, just so y'all reserve that weekend for yours truly.
I do hope there will be no weaseling out of it - I'd really like to share that day with you guys.

The picnic will be at my parents weekend house. There will be food, lots of food, so I suggest y'all don't eat nothing the entire week before the main event.
For long-distance travellers we will also prepare accomodation (I hope you like sleeping in damp cold cellars and on trees), sleeping bags (and possibly inflatable beds) are highly welcome and appreciated though.

There will be other people there, a couple girls from Zagreb, some old high-school friends, Karmen's schoolmates, the families etc. I'm currently thinking of trying to convince a zoo to lend us a couple pandas. Does Ljubljana Zoo even have the black&whites? And would they mind if we spilled gasoline on them and raped them while burning?

Topic 2:
As a wedding present, Karmen's parents will give us the attic of their house, which is currently just bare walls. This means we will have plenty of freedom to create our own little nest.
We will have our own entrance (YAY FREEDOM!).
My dad is drawing the place in Autocad (he recently caused his PC to die from using too much anti-virus and reg cleaner, so this project is currently at a halt), and we've visited the builders fair in Ljubljana, getting plenty of info on roof and wall insulation, floor heating and such.
When the 3D plan is made nice and fresh, I will post some pictures.

What else is new? Tarra White was in Ljubljana (perchee should know who she is), and I missed it. Boo.

Other than that, same old same old, except I don't live on the net anymore. I must be growing up or something...

nin forums : Community Forum : The Balkans Invasion
Page: <  First... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14...Last >
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Please log in at the top of the page.

terms of use | privacy policy