Lights In The Sky HD Footage Downloads!

Page: <  First... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 >

01/24/09 7:15 AM

theviirus posted:
xKillerZombiex posted:
this is totally off topic but, during survivalism (sacramento is my video), there's a bathroom scene where it pictures a sink. Later on during the song, you see a couple go "at it" right on the sink. I'm just wondering. DID THAT ACTUALLY HAPPEN? Did NIN plant hidden cameras and captured that on film? that's both embarrassing and funny.

does anybody know them?

no one knows them....but they go to every show and end up getting it on in the bathroom during survivalism...every time.

they must be horny, punctual, exhibitionists.

(one time...it was two guys. i think they sneaked in accidentally.)

I must admit, when I saw this live I had the same question. I would guess only the shots of the crowd are live. Everything else is on video. All the videos look the same from when I saw it live except for the crowd shots. Can you imagine the lawsuits if they tried to use real cameras? I guess that's the point of the song (Big brother and all that). Then again, now that we have three different shows on video, someone could combine them all and we can see what is live and what is on film.

Oh, and there's no Santa Clause too.

01/24/09 7:53 AM

is the audio from all the cameras pretty much the same? i was hoping to make some 7.1 audio for the bluray im gonna try and make...

01/24/09 8:55 AM

ganstapickle93 posted:
hey can eneyone post links to the vic show from other camera angles please!!

Cam 3 is posted here

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2009 09:01AM by Laur1981.

01/24/09 11:48 AM

johnbie posted:
theviirus posted:
xKillerZombiex posted:
this is totally off topic but, during survivalism (sacramento is my video), there's a bathroom scene where it pictures a sink. Later on during the song, you see a couple go "at it" right on the sink. I'm just wondering. DID THAT ACTUALLY HAPPEN? Did NIN plant hidden cameras and captured that on film? that's both embarrassing and funny.

does anybody know them?

no one knows them....but they go to every show and end up getting it on in the bathroom during survivalism...every time.

I must admit, when I saw this live I had the same question. I would guess only the shots of the crowd are live. Everything else is on video. All the videos look the same from when I saw it live except for the crowd shots. Can you imagine the lawsuits if they tried to use real cameras? I guess that's the point of the song (Big brother and all that). Then again, now that we have three different shows on video, someone could combine them all and we can see what is live and what is on film.

haha. that's funny. It must be a video. The same people EVERY show?

anyway, I'm trying to put together some youtube videos (for myself and others) in the best quality possible (though, youtube sucks in quality), and I thought I would ask, because right now i only have Sacramento.

by the way, WHERE'S CAPITAL G? I miss that song.

01/24/09 12:52 PM

xKillerZombiex posted:
johnbie posted:
theviirus posted:
xKillerZombiex posted:

does anybody know them?

haha. that's funny. It must be a video.

you don't say?

01/24/09 1:08 PM

Laur1981 posted:
xKillerZombiex posted:
johnbie posted:
theviirus posted:
xKillerZombiex posted:

does anybody know them?

haha. that's funny. It must be a video.

you don't say?

do I detect sarcasm? What did I do to deserve that? grinning smiley

01/24/09 5:12 PM

Wrong thread...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2009 12:53AM by TheInternetIsSerious.

01/25/09 1:47 AM

i just remembered i did this a few days back,
over 60 pages of screenshots(not finished and not of every song)
i think from hitting the button every second some got screwy after snapshot 2000 or something,idk.
No! you can not touch

01/25/09 9:36 AM

brent7777 posted:

Fantastic editing... the content being shared just gets better and better.

01/25/09 12:05 PM

If anyone In Australia has downloaded the 405g of footage

Could you please pm me

Cheers, -H

01/25/09 5:00 PM

i'm sorry guys, do you know when the 3rd part of the show in victoria will be aviable?

tnx a lot!

01/25/09 5:06 PM

sun2rise posted:
i'm sorry guys, do you know when the 3rd part of the show in victoria will be aviable?

tnx a lot!

Check TheRock's thread. He's got much of cam 1, 3 and 4 up.

01/26/09 12:42 AM

apologenetic posted:
downloading it isn't going to be too bad, cutting and rendering will be a whole other challenge. HD video is really demanding on a computer.

to everyone in the LA area we should do some kind of a meetup/swap these files. right now i'm downloading only the sacramento show. if i try to do all 3 torrents at once handbrake crashes (nice).

and also to powhatan....

have you guys finished downloading yet??? mine was going at decent speeds for awhile but has since slowed to 20-50 kb/s (and we have a pretty kickass connection) but since hardly anyone is seeding, its taking forever. i have 72% of the Prtland show, and 54% of victoria. i havent started sacramento yet.

pm me if you guys want to meet up sometime and exchange stuff.

01/26/09 10:48 AM

I decided to open the ftp server up to everybody.

the ftp details are

Address: 72.41.117.50
Login: nininch
Pass: n1n1nch

there is also http access, not that there is much there right now. the address is:

[72.41.117.50]

01/26/09 2:29 PM

apologenetic posted:
downloading it isn't going to be too bad, cutting and rendering will be a whole other challenge. HD video is really demanding on a computer.

to everyone in the LA area we should do some kind of a meetup/swap these files. right now i'm downloading only the sacramento show. if i try to do all 3 torrents at once handbrake crashes (nice).
same thing happens here if i leave all three on.

01/26/09 5:12 PM

brent7777 posted:

shit man, all of this is fantastic, keep up the great work

01/26/09 5:20 PM

theviirus posted:
apologenetic posted:

This sucks. The majority of people on there have an upload rate of zero. I'm not sure how people expect to share if they decide only to download.

I was doing great until recently. I was having 100+ kb/s. Now I'm down to about 4kb/s. I understand that some people have limits due to Comcast, but this sucks.

01/26/09 5:31 PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2009 09:41AM by uuku.

01/27/09 12:40 AM

johnbie posted:
theviirus posted:
apologenetic posted:

This sucks. The majority of people on there have an upload rate of zero. I'm not sure how people expect to share if they decide only to download.

I was doing great until recently. I was having 100+ kb/s. Now I'm down to about 4kb/s. I understand that some people have limits due to Comcast, but this sucks.

same thing happened to me. it started off flying now its down to a subtle crawl!! we don't have bandwidth limits with ATT (yet!) but it would be nice if people would seed a little more!!

01/27/09 6:11 AM

i created a group here to add/link your vimeo vids.

btw - nice multi-camsthumbs up, ive subscribed to many of you.

there's this, as well.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/27/2009 06:25AM by earlive.

01/27/09 1:13 PM

johnbie posted:

I understand what you mean. I have to stop downloading this until the beginning of the month. I have uploaded over 100 gigs and have downloaded about 92 gigs. I'd like to think I've helped a little bit.

01/27/09 2:41 PM

cmdavis82 posted:
johnbie posted:

I understand what you mean. I have to stop downloading this until the beginning of the month. I have uploaded over 100 gigs and have downloaded about 92 gigs. I'd like to think I've helped a little bit.

Some people have crappy routers too. Torrents are really hard on the poor little routers. Plus, if UPnP is broken (like on most routers) your not going to get much speed unless you manually open ports (and even then it can get flaky). If you want things to work well (and I mean really well) then get a Linksys WRT54GL or compatible and run a custom firmware like Tomato or DD-WRT. Then you will have yourself a commercial grade router for about 50 bucks. Then things will fly.

I just set this up and I just doubled my download speeds. I'm running Tomato on my linksys which has bandwidth monitoring (with a nice graph) so I can track network performance.

You can also track usage monthly in case you have limits on your connetion

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/27/2009 02:43PM by lilB.

01/27/09 4:41 PM

not everyone has unlimited uploads and of course the more you upload the faster your downloads (in theory). so people that are downloading one show at a time (as i assume most are) will stop seeding (that show) once they have one show and become peers on the next show... once they have all shows they can then seed all 3 at the same time as its not gonna effect their downloads on a particular show.

well i hope this is the case.

fortunately i have unlimited uploads but its taking forever to download...

it should have been made available for purchase (70USDish inc postage) to the 1st 50 replys as a 500GB HDD (as long as they were gonna help seed)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/27/2009 03:43PM by reznor.

01/29/09 1:31 AM

01/29/09 5:19 AM

Portland cam2-1
[vimeo.com]

: gift channel -[vimeo.com]
: gift group - [vimeo.com]

had to re-up ,video was out of sync during the end, and still is for some reason

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2009 06:03AM by earlive.

01/29/09 6:34 PM

johnbie posted:
theviirus posted:
xKillerZombiex posted:

does anybody know them?

nahhh greensboro had same thing? did you have mccain turn into bush at yours we did it was mov 3rd

01/30/09 2:28 PM

WTH??? Lime Wire won't let me DL (any) of the three files.... It says that, "Lime Wire does not have permission to down load this file"..... ??????????????????????????????????

01/30/09 6:33 PM

One question - i've downloaded part 1 and part 3 of the Victoria vid, but only part 1 works well (both video and audio) on my vlc player - i am a pc user.

Part 3 has only video when opened in vlc, and only audio when opened in gom player...

Any clue why part 1 works ok, and part 3 not?

nin forums : LITS Tour Downloads and Fan Projects : Lights In The Sky HD Footag...
Page: <  First... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 >
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Please log in at the top of the page.

terms of use | privacy policy