AVOTT Screenings Near You

Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

01/04/10 8:08 PM

LOS ANGELES SCREENING OF THE BLU-RAY DISC

Within this next month or so, two TOIOU members are organizing a big showing of The Gift on Blu-Ray in a theater in Los Angeles.

CLICK HERE AND TAKE THIS SURVEY IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING

This is NOT the final list - we're obtaining this information for how big of a theater we need/when would be convenient for most people to attend. If you include your name and email, you will be the first person we contact about ticket information for this event.

There may be a Q&A after the show/a party/some other stuff - so it's definitely going to be worthwhile to attend. grinning smiley

------------------------------

ORGANIZE YOUR OWN SCREENING IN YOUR CITY/STATE

If you want to organize a screening in your area - please look at the Screening Section of our website for tips and information. We encourage YOU to be pro-active and have a screening for your own city/state. For help with organization, you can either email troyhasfallen@hotmail.com or gamble@stanford.edu for almost a complete walk through in organization/tips. Both of these people can also post your screening information on the main website.

Keep an eye on our twitter and website for more information on screenings that may be happening near you!

------------------------------

CONFIRMED SCREENINGS/INTEREST IN YOUR AREA

Please see this thread for confirmed screenings: Screenings Thread Directory

Interest:
(meaning that no one has put up an official confirmation at these locations, but click the posts beside the location to view someone who's interested in having a screening there/maybe CONTACT-PM them if you want to collaborate in doing a screening)

* SCOTLAND - Contact
* OTTAWA - Contact
* TORONTO - Contact; Contact; Contact; Contact
* BOSTON - Contact; Contact
* MINNEAPOLIS - Contact; Contact
* CHICAGO - Contact; Projectionist Contact; Contact; Contact; Contact; Contact
* EDINBURGH - Contact
* ST. LOUIS - Contact; Contact
* SAN FRANCISCO - Contact; Contact; Contact
* PHOENIX - Contact; Contact
* PORTLAND - Contact
* WASHINGTON D.C. - Contact
* CONNECTICUT - Contact
* SYDNEY - Contact; Contact
* NEW JERSEY - Contact
* COLORADO - Contact
* SEATTLE - Intimate Screening Contact
* BERLIN - Contact
* OHIO - Contact; Columbus Contact; Contact
* BUENOS AIRES - Contact
* AUSTRIA - Contact
* SAN ANTONIO - Contact; Contact
* HOUSTON - Contact; Contact
* ATLANTA - Contact
* MONTREAL - Contact
* FLORIDA - Contact
* SOA PAULO - Contact
* SAN JOSE - Contact
* SPOKANE - Contact
* PITTSBURGH - Contact
* BRISBANE - Contact
* PHILADELPHIA - Contact

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2010 08:15PM by SwimFin.

01/04/10 11:09 PM

FUCK YEAH!!!

Let's get on with the show!!!

01/04/10 11:16 PM

New York City, anyone? I'm not very good with organizing events.

01/05/10 3:15 AM

patrick_nicholas posted:
New York City, anyone? I'm not very good with organizing events.

Someone on twitter replied that they're going to call around in New York to find a venue and start organizing an event there.

I also just got an email regarding a screening in Seattle. Is anyone else interested in helping this woman set it up? PM me/email me and we can help you guys get a start on it.

01/05/10 11:30 AM

Santa Barbara??? just a suggestion.

If it were to be in LA or Orange County id still go to that all the way from Santa Barbara. Why? cuz im obsessed haha

01/05/10 12:34 PM

Oh Boy!!! I'll bring the popcorn. Lets do this!!spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

01/05/10 11:39 AM

If I had the time and patience to organize something like this, I totally would... I really hope someone does something in or near Hamilton/Toronto.

01/05/10 11:40 AM

There's no chance we'll be able to get a screening up anywhere near VT is there?

01/05/10 11:44 AM

Can't wait to see this happen. Will get at least 10 friends involved and make a great night out of it! Last thing we all did together was the NIN thing at the hollywood laserium, but I know this will be so many times better!

01/05/10 12:56 PM

invadered7 posted:

If it were to be in LA or Orange County id still go to that all the way from Santa Barbara. Why? cuz im obsessed haha

Are you gonna line up overnight? grinning smiley

01/05/10 12:22 PM

SeanS1220 posted:
There's no chance we'll be able to get a screening up anywhere near VT is there?

Boston perhaps?

01/05/10 1:23 PM

Aw, I wish I could visit LA for the screening. Sounds like it'll be a lot of fun.

Hopefully that NYC screening will come together and I'll be able to attend =)

01/05/10 12:47 PM

hey guys, anyone here from scotland? if so let me know, I think we could organize a screening in edinburgh. My uni would definitely let us organize something like that, i know that for a fact. Let me know if there is any interest. Me and my mate are already thinking of how to get this sorted out .

i'm not on here a lot so if you want a shot at this email me at kilimanziaro@gmail.com

01/05/10 1:05 PM

Hmm, I really want to organize a screening here in Ottawa, but the problem is that it would cost roughly $300. I don't have that kind of money. However, I will by the time the Vegas portion is released. I would love to organize a screening for Vegas in March.

01/05/10 1:56 PM

If anyone's going to try and organize a screening in the Toronto area, I'll be more than willing to help out.

01/05/10 1:58 PM

we are organising a screening in a classic cinema theatre in belgium on feb 20th
all info on our facebook page

[www.facebook.com]

01/05/10 2:38 PM

Anyone wanting one in Minneapolis?

01/05/10 2:51 PM

If anyone wants help organizing one in Toronto, i'd love to help

01/05/10 4:01 PM

Toronto would indeed be a great location for one of these. I'll offer to help — unfortunately I'm flat broke and can't do much other than setting up and calibrating the A/V equipment, which I'm pretty good at.

01/05/10 3:15 PM

I would love to come to LA for this, but I'm saving that money in case we get any one-off shows in the near future winking smiley.

How about Chicago? Surely there are enough fans in the area to make that happen. I work on campus in a museum which has an auditorium that seats 215, has a pretty big screen, and a decent sound system if a bunch of you want to drive to Champaign.

01/05/10 3:57 PM

about the edinburgh screening, we found a place that'll most likely let us do it for free, its a big cinema, 320 seats, now we need people. a lot of people. we also don't know when to do it. there is the fringe festival in the summer [for that we'd get the cinema for free, we know that for a fact] and there is also a film festival happening a few months from now. but a few months is a long time to wait.

same as before, if you want in - kilimanziaro@gmail.com

01/05/10 4:02 PM

icklekitty posted:
invadered7 posted:

Are you gonna line up overnight? grinning smiley

haha i did that for the nin la shows. i should lien up, i miss doing that. very "fun" part of the nin experience lol

01/05/10 4:21 PM

St. Louis - I'd be willing to help.

01/05/10 4:44 PM

Is there anybody in the San Francisco area that's interested in a screening show smiling smiley

01/05/10 4:59 PM

Any AZ fans interested in a screening in the Phoenix or Tucson area? I would love to go to one myself, and might be able to help find a place if others are interested. Let me know

01/05/10 5:16 PM

I'd definitely go to a Minneapolis/St. Paul screening once I'm back in town in February.

01/05/10 5:28 PM

twenty57teen posted:
If I had the time and patience to organize something like this, I totally would... I really hope someone does something in or near Hamilton/Toronto.

Im hoping on the same thing,hopefully in hamilton.

01/05/10 6:30 PM

If there could be a showing in portland that would be great!!!

01/05/10 6:35 PM

Pyle posted:
we are organising a screening in a classic cinema theatre in belgium on feb 20th
all info on our facebook page

[www.facebook.com]

And this is in a real film theatre ! People from Malaysia and Puerto Rico confirmed to come. Where are the US'ers ?

01/05/10 6:55 PM

JCutuli posted:
I'd definitely go to a Minneapolis/St. Paul screening once I'm back in town in February.
Do you know anyone willing to help? We could try places like here

nin forums : LITS Tour Downloads and Fan Projects : AVOTT Screenings Near You
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Please log in at the top of the page.

terms of use | privacy policy