nin.com news 1.8.11: Recent live videos

Page: <  1 2 3 >

01/16/11 6:52 PM

YESSSSSS!!!!

congrats trent and atticus. AWESOME!!!!!!

01/16/11 6:57 PM

Way to go Trent on Golden Globe award. Like I said before you deserve it.

01/16/11 7:00 PM

Way to go on winning the Golden Globe award.

01/16/11 8:18 PM

Cool

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2011 08:52PM by mono76.

01/17/11 3:15 AM

Yes indeed!!! Congratulations, gentlemen!!! The award is well-deserved. smiling smiley

01/18/11 11:51 AM

CONGRATULATIONS on the Golden Globe win and GOOD LUCK with the Oscars!

01/18/11 10:06 PM

Congrats on the Golden. When you win the SAG or Oscar you should let Atticus speak. After all, he did help you win. Oh, and be prepared to be bum rushed with offers to do other movie scores. Just don't burn any bridges with typical artist/musican behavior; you're in the movie biz now it's a whole new playground.

01/18/11 10:23 PM

IxChel posted:
Congrats on the Golden. When you win the SAG or Oscar you should let Atticus speak. After all, he did help you win. Oh, and be prepared to be bum rushed with offers to do other movie scores. Just don't burn any bridges with typical artist/musican behavior; you're in the movie biz now it's a whole new playground.
Atticus chooses to speak or not - he probably gets on so well with TR as he is the only man who hates being well known more than Trent does.

Also, Trent has another score (girl with dragon tattoo) this year, but hey, he's a musician, so doing scores is a good road. Personally, I'm hoping someone brings Trent a musical.

01/19/11 11:05 AM

Nice work with the Golden Globe Award. Sharp suites. Very cool and much deserved. I'm glad they recognized the intricacy of your work. God bless and good fortune in 2011. M

01/22/11 12:59 AM

Cant believe I was there.
And I see myself in JLYI!
Hell yeah!

01/25/11 11:08 AM

love the vids, keep em coming. Tour again please, I saw you at lollapalooza in orlando in 1991, havent been able to since, health kept me from th LITS in Jacksonville, but at least there is AVOTT. I wish clive could get a tool bd out,still waiting for atinylittledot's

01/25/11 12:35 PM

Awesome videos!! Only now I clearly notice that beautiful sound of guitars at the beginning of Just Like You Imagined in the album version. I always loved that song and it's really cool to realize that it still has a lot to deliver, just like a living thing (which is the same for every NIN song or album anyway).

Y really wish there were videos of the South American Tour, specially of the Santiago show, but I'm afraid I didn't see anyone filming professionally. If there was at least a video for 31 Ghosts IV with the quality of these two it would be great, 'cuz I think that's pretty much my favourite memory of that night, I'm not sure exactly why, but it is. It was an incredible amazing show and I don't care if it's too late to comment it here. It really saddens me though that it might have been only a one-time thing. Trent promised here that it wouldn't pass another 20 years for NIN to come. That's the shit about living in the ass of the world...

Congratulations for the Golden Globe! I knew you were gonna win, but here in the news they didn't mention anything about the score, they only said that The Social Network was the big winner of the night and mentioned a few awards, but nothing about the music.

01/31/11 1:41 PM

TR should be very proud of his touring success. I am very happy with how things turned out. Luckily I was able to see NIN in the summer of 2006, which was awesome. Being a big fan, I'd love to see them again, but, on the other hand, the way things turned out seems perfect. Plus, we should acknowledge that Trent is getting older now - not that I'm doubting his abilities or passion. But I think we should be grateful towards what we have gotten as oppossed to greedy for more, especially if that greed came at TR's expense. He's getting closer to 50 years old. Can you believe it! It's an odd concept for me, being a near life-long fan.
Eh, at any rate, I'm happier than ever to see what Trent has on his table these days: HTDA, score work, plus whatever NIN does in the future (that's going to be really interesting to see.)
All in all, I am very, very grateful.

01/31/11 1:56 PM

nobody is getting any younger here...besides, we've all been nin fans for a very long time and that is normally measured in years..grins

02/01/11 7:44 PM

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh

02/07/11 1:21 PM

Heard about the ebay stuff now?
Just a question: Why didn't NIN throw sticks etc from stage into the crowd to make more people happy? Can't remember a time. And why don't they sign the ebay things? Hm, okay, maybe not everyone wants that but use it in another context, so what abot a shet of paper with it? Or would it push up the prices to heavy?
Just wondering...
Finished. Now I'm thinking about NIN's awesomeness again smiling smiley

PS: I wrote it here because it's related to the news.

02/07/11 1:40 PM

M02ART posted:
Heard about the ebay stuff now?
Just a question: Why didn't NIN throw sticks etc from stage into the crowd to make more people happy? Can't remember a time. And why don't they sign the ebay things? Hm, okay, maybe not everyone wants that but use it in another context, so what abot a shet of paper with it? Or would it push up the prices to heavy?
Just wondering...
Finished. Now I'm thinking about NIN's awesomeness again smiling smiley

PS: I wrote it here because it's related to the news.

1) Freese chose not to throw the sticks, not the rest of the band. And you know, he often did, just not at every show. Perhaps he recycles them?

2) Signing each item would take a lot of time, and it's not something that is needed. Plus, not everything could be signed, which would then make some people very angry that their wires were not signed, and all kinds of thing. Really, these are being sold AS equipment, for people who would use them. Not as memorabilia. And they all did come with a piece of paper confirming their authenticity anyways.

02/07/11 2:33 PM

Okay so it's as I guessed mainly.

Just the thing Ilan didn't throw and no pleks got snipped away, but...
Done smiling smiley Thx for reply.

02/09/11 4:15 PM

I don't mean to complain but I am really missing some new NIN material!

02/09/11 4:34 PM

TonyHooks posted:
The last time we got something from NIN was 40 days ago. Seriously, patience is a virtue.

02/10/11 10:06 PM

FIRST!... wait, what?! tongue sticking out smiley, no, seriously, i`ve always love somewhat damaged but now i really really... really... i mean, more... yeah... tongue sticking out smiley "This machine is obsolete... hey!" ñfkjgvhdfskñvdñfsvdnfsvndfsv!!!!! difdscfdsfdsf!!!!!! ufdsfdsfs! eeeh! fdf!! make the choise to go awaaaaaaaaaaaaay..."

02/10/11 10:12 PM

Sheepdean posted:
TonyHooks posted:
The last time we got something from NIN was 40 days ago. Seriously, patience is a virtue.
yes... we know you love NIN but your thing it`s a bad addiction... i went to rehab for that... no, not really, but we wait a little more for with teeth for example... i mean, get a life... no, sorry. sad smiley

02/10/11 10:40 PM

Congrats on the Oscar Nom... I just knew that you would win the Globe, and you did! Woman's intuition I suppose. Good luck!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2011 10:41PM by kjepsen.

02/11/11 6:57 PM

these videos are great! keep up the good work trent. congrats on everything!

02/13/11 3:18 PM

Hi, Trent. Have you forgot us???, please do some more material and tour again... you are one of the most unique musitians of this times. I'm depressed because there are no new rock bands since 2 or 3 years ago. We need you on stage, we need Nine Inch Nails again on stage. Does anybody thinks like me?.
Please, man. Come back to us

02/13/11 3:28 PM

[interrupting]

The Social Network just won a bafta grinning smiley

Edit: Shit, make that 2 baftas.

Edit: 3 grinning smiley

[/interrupting]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/13/2011 03:58PM by hybrid756.

02/24/11 3:36 PM

HEY THERE IS A GENERAL STRIKE IN WISCONSIN YOU PROBABLY KNOW IT BUT I HEARD ABOUT IT ONLY THIS EVENING AROUND 60 000 PEOPLE ON STREETS AND THIS THROWS MESS IN THE GOP THERE ARE BIG SUPPORT SHOWS ON CAPITOL ARENA IN MADISON AND TOM MORELLO HAS GONE THERE TO SING FOR WORKERS ON STRIKE M. REZNOR YOU SHOULD GO THERE OR SENT THEM A MESSAGE OF SUPPORT

02/24/11 7:14 PM

Why did you have to shout

02/26/11 9:31 PM

^Because Tom Morello is F' ing Great! ^

02/27/11 8:04 PM

way to go on the oscar bro - i know all that shit is somewhat of a crock of shit cause they rarely get it right - but at least they did this time - stay well, good health, and God bless - keep up the great work and well done

nin forums : Nine Inch Nails Discussion : nin.com news 1.8.11: Recent...
Page: <  1 2 3 >
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Please log in at the top of the page.

terms of use | privacy policy