nin.com news 10.4.11: New "Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" Trailer

10/04/11 12:34 PM

trent reznor posted:

http://nin.com/images/gdt-t2.jpg

Directed by David Fincher. Music by Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross.

For more updates, keep an eye on Mouth Taped Shut.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/06/2011 06:49AM by YKWYA.

10/04/11 1:22 PM

somewhat surreal, especially the new photo,, almost thought it was for the yz series at first glance,...

10/04/11 1:42 PM

Am I missing something or is this the trailer that was posted like 2 weeks ago?

The picture looks like Paranormal Activity to me spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

10/04/11 1:47 PM

Very excited for this american version. I hope finch doesn't water down the rape scene or the revenge she has shortly after.. Its essential. Also extremely excited to hear TR's scores. *chills* kind of wish this film could have been your first to score... But, I think that going kind of mainstream with the first to gather a following was the perfect way to go. Get noticed and rewarded and then reeeally go for it.

10/04/11 2:15 PM

Regarding the trailer: i was a little irritated when I first saw this because I had just read the book and thought it was lame to dramatise things like it is done here in some ways (for example putting more focus on the lesbian angle).

Since that I've seen the Swedish movie and that one deviates from the book in so many ways that these pale very much in comparison. I like the overall look of Fincher's movie so far. I think that he is the most talented filmmakers today, so I trust him to make a great movie out of this.

What I'm hearing from the score so far pleases my ears and I can't wait for the whole soundtrack to come out. If I look back at TSN's marketing I may get my hopes up for a 5-Track teaser EP by the end of this month. That would be awesome!

10/04/11 6:21 PM

i can not wait it been o two long for anything new

10/04/11 8:42 PM

I'm pleased there are things to expect, new music and projects.

At the same time though I'm patient for any future Nine Inch Nails.

I really hope Mr. Reznor creates something new for his NIN project, for sure.

I'm really happy there's something new though! Woohoo! Oh Yeah! Bring It Baby!

10/05/11 3:23 AM

Shorter international version of the trailer, featuring some new (and very brief) alternate dialogue and shots:

[www.joblo.com]

10/05/11 8:42 AM

nice...

10/06/11 1:04 AM

can we just get a sampler, please? preferably before halloween so i have something to frighten the children away.

10/06/11 1:06 AM

CameronHMost posted:
can we just get a sampler, please? preferably before halloween so i have something to frighten the children away.
To be fair, we already HAVE a sampler. Two trailers of music, plus background music from the website and the new mouthtapedshut video.

10/06/11 2:10 AM

Sheepdean posted:
CameronHMost posted:
To be fair, we already HAVE a sampler. Two trailers of music, plus background music from the website and the new mouthtapedshut video.
to an extent we do. not to the extent like im talking about (the social network sampler)

10/06/11 2:26 AM

CameronHMost posted:
Sheepdean posted:
CameronHMost posted:
to an extent we do. not to the extent like im talking about (the social network sampler)
The length of music we have so far is actually longer in total, but the fact it's not all in a neat package makes it harder to share, if nothing else. I would rather see a full length Immigrant Song released than a sampler though (both would be best, of course)

10/06/11 9:04 PM

how about this conclusion? Already, samples of TR+AR score for the movie had been revealed esp. the tidbit of "Immigrant Song", so there may be no need for a sample EP. Then again, if anyone here is 'insecure' about buying the OST then perhaps a sample EP should be released. I think it is unnecessary, it Trent Reznor for christ sake! Most of every work done by him and AR is worth no disappointment whatsoever. tongue sticking out smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/06/2011 09:15PM by ninrogueX92.

10/07/11 6:41 AM

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo is a good movie but why is hell are we redoing. I prefer when they made the movie over sea. Read the book it is very good.

10/07/11 1:08 PM

All of the trilogy were freaking amazing, I am so stoked to see the movie. Its awesome to see that that so much of the book won't be lost in the movie, like some other have been. They couldn't have found anyone more perfect for Lisbeth.

10/08/11 8:32 AM

I definitely like the darker version of Led Zeppelin's "Immigrant Song"! Trent should remix some other played out songs and bring them new life.

10/08/11 8:34 AM

I don't know how trustworthy this site is, but it claims
posted:
the good news is that the soundtrack album is out a month before the film in November

10/10/11 5:04 PM

10/12/11 7:23 PM

what is this "mouth-taped-shut" website....hear the song it was freaking nuts

10/13/11 10:28 AM

seems like new music is popping up here. Its been different all three days i've visited

nin forums : Nine Inch Nails Discussion : nin.com news 10.4.11: New &...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Please log in at the top of the page.

terms of use | privacy policy