nin.com news 10.8.12: New single and upcoming EP from How to destroy angels.

Page: <  1 2 3 4 5 6

11/12/12 2:48 AM

Brace yourselves! New sound assault from Trent and his crew is coming. Great track.

11/12/12 8:21 PM

I have been listening to the preview on Pitchfork. Love the HTDA sound!!!! The range of sound between the tracks is awesome. I see so many negative comments - don't get it - I love that Trent & co keeps giving us new sounds. Funny, if we were getting TDS, PHM or TF sound over, people would be freakin' out for new work! I don't want to here the same sounds over and over... This new EP is awesome!!! And as I think back from the diversity in music, expression and sound Trent has created; I'm blown away.

And! ...My pre-order from Amazon shipped - Yay! Next, the flac download... Meantime the whole roughly (33minute) EP is looping on Pitchfork.

Keep it together
Ice age
On the wing
The sleep of reason produces monsters
The loop closes
Speaking in tongues

Hard pressed to pick a favorite... But wow, all strong and engaging tracks, But wow, Keep it together, The loop closes, Ice Age and Speaking in tongues really powerful... Awesome!

Trent - So very many Thank You's for sharing your continual musical evolution with us!

11/13/12 9:22 AM

I downloaded the EP today and gave it a fair listening. I listened to the whole EP twice and honestly, this is all I can say: I want my 5 bucks back. The EP is terrible.

11/13/12 2:04 PM

pfft, terrible? i demand to differ...
echoplex1970 posted:
I downloaded the EP today and gave it a fair listening. I listened to the whole EP twice and honestly, this is all I can say: I want my 5 bucks back. The EP is terrible.
hmmm... that's funny... i could have sworn i had the EP on repeat all night since last night! it doesn't seem terrible to me... maybe you didn't listen to it correctly... or just maybe you shouldn't state your opinion as fact...

11/13/12 10:26 PM

Hmm, will it go down as the NIN broken EP in 1992?

nin forums : Nine Inch Nails Discussion : nin.com news 10.8.12: New s...
Page: <  1 2 3 4 5 6
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Please log in at the top of the page.

terms of use | privacy policy