nin.com news 12.3.08: curtain call

Page: <  First... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53...Last >

12/04/08 2:34 PM

Samwel_X posted:
CLeek posted:
Trent, please clean this up. Put us out of our misery and make it clear for us man.
No doubt it will get mentioned at the next show...

He will say something along the lines of :

"You guys were getting pretty crazy on the forum, one guy was even going mental asking me to do a fishing documentary... I'm not stopping tour forever... just really piss of at the cunting record label! NIN will tour again, just not for a little while so I can put together the most awesome fucking album ever"

... at least I hope it is like that... with the casual c-bomb.

yeahh i like that. his magnum opus... well another one of his magnum opus'. Beautiful.

disposchism posted:
Leave Trent alone.

WTF.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2008 02:35PM by CLeek.

What does this mean for folks in New Zealand? I thought they were suppose to expect something special.

12/04/08 2:35 PM

I too have calmed down and re- read this post. My take on what’s happening is:

Obviously no 3d movie, no bluray, no dvd for LITS
No more big production shows for 2009, maybe more stripped down for the rest of the tour
there’s a hint more shows will be announce for 2009 also.

After 2009, break time, no more touring “for the foreseeable future”

I figure he'll just go Corona Radiata on our asses.

Tingling sensation, I'll bet.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2008 02:36PM by neon66.

T-Rez,

if there's legal issues. film a show, keep editing at a minimum, and post it through torrent. you did this with closure. and thanks for that by the way.

12/04/08 2:36 PM

By getting off his ass about this. Let the man fucking be. Find something new to talk about. I'm already sick of it. This isn't the end of the world.

Seems like a few of you could benefit from this book...

http://www.smartkidssoftware.com/bklec10.jpg

Saint_Maria posted:
Snarkypuss posted:
ratexla posted:
"TRENT REZNOR AND 1 PIANO" tour

Burgundy velvet tuxedo and pink ruffle front shirt?

PLEASE tell me it's true!

Fuck the moon, I wanna see this.

Anyone wanna buy a space ship? Hardly used...

i know it's been said about a zillion times but you're hilarious. grinning smiley (and, um, what's your asking price re the spaceship...?)

I'm so sad for Trent, Nin, and fans! Maybe this crappy experience with the yucky record labels will inspire Trent to write some more amazing music? This may sound corny but when a door shuts another one opens! I just hope Trent hangs in there!!!!!! Lots of love to Nine inch nails and nin fans!!!

12/04/08 2:37 PM

CLeek posted:

yeahh i like that. his magnum opus... well another one of his magnum opus'. Beautiful.

I have a gut reaction that a bit of time off is what he needs. With so much real quality out put in such a short space of time, he could burn out a bit if he were to continue at this pace... a year off, and he will probably write the best album of his life... well thus far.

Which will hopefully come with a fishing trip documentary bonus disc...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2008 02:37PM by Samwel_X.

12/04/08 2:38 PM

Maybe he's settling down. He has a girlfriend right?

Nice pad man!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2008 02:39PM by CLeek.

12/04/08 2:39 PM

I doubt he has a girlfriend, it's entirely possible though. I do agree he's settling down. He's almost in his mid-40's. His body needs to take a break. He needs a break.

12/04/08 2:39 PM

CLeek posted:
Trent, please clean this up. Put us out of our misery and make it clear for us man.

A little enigmatic as usual Trent. You are causing hysteria among your fans. Is that a deliberate tease? Breathe man. Take a rest. I still need to see one of your shows.

12/04/08 2:41 PM

I pity the (wo)man who reads this entire thread.

But I'm with Samwel_X on the fishing documentary. I so need to improve on that.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2008 02:42PM by neon66.

12/04/08 3:42 PM

CLeek posted:

Nice pad man!
BAD CLeeK! BAD!

12/04/08 2:42 PM

CLeek posted:

Nice pad man!

Now you are going to have to move Trent. CLeek, your meat. He has enough on his plate.

KyleXsane posted:
T-Rez,

if there's legal issues. film a show, keep editing at a minimum, and post it through torrent. you did this with closure. and thanks for that by the way.

I have a much better idea.....How about a DVD with ONLY the new stuff ??????? We all know that can be done---he has already given us one live song!

I had to register just to say thanks for everything
and I hope you tour the UK before you stop for a while
and sorry things didn't work out the way you wanted.

12/04/08 2:43 PM

Where shall we have the gathering to celebrate the years of great music of NIN? Iowa? Maryland? New Hampshire? (All forum fans invited)

12/04/08 2:43 PM

neon66 posted:

But I'm with ... on the fishing documentary. I so need to improve on that.

Damn right.

12/04/08 2:44 PM

deniseml posted:
CLeek posted:

Nice pad man!

Now you are going to have to move Trent. CLeek, your meat. He has enough on his plate.

lmao.

12/04/08 2:44 PM

However, I find it hard to believe Trent would settle for a dead zebra on his floor... Lies, I say! That, or I'm gettin' me a dead zebra tomorrow.

12/04/08 2:47 PM

Queen of nothinG posted:
neon66 posted:
So... uhm... the lunar trip got cancelled?

We're all going to the moon

smiling bouncing smiley

WE'VE LANDED ON THE MOON!!!

http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previews/DumbandDumber002.jpg

12/04/08 2:51 PM

I'm really sad to hear this.

All I can do is thank you for the years of hard work and brilliant music. The Lights in the Sky tour was the first time I got to see NIN live, and it was the most amazing display...the sights and sounds were out of this world. Thank you for making Winnipeg a part of your tour, or I doubt I would have ever had the opportunity to take part in the total NIN experience.

Again, thank you. Life would be oh so boring without your music. I speak for many when I say I'll hang on to every moment to the end.

(Hopefully this is just a well deserved vacation!)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2008 03:00PM by Insecta.

12/04/08 2:52 PM

What about Europe? Not fair!

12/04/08 2:54 PM

Lorelei posted:
What about Europe? Not fair!

no shit

12/04/08 3:54 PM

deniseml posted:
CLeek posted:

You're way late man. Trentards were all over that months ago.

12/04/08 2:54 PM

posted:
Not fair!

What isn't?

12/04/08 2:55 PM

Trent Reznor posted:
Deep breath...
this was an amazing tour and production - certainly the best thing I've ever been involved with and likely the final tour for NIN on this scale. Thank you to those who came out to see it and forgive me for having a Kanye West moment, but this was FOR SURE the best show of the year and any bullshit end-of-the-year poll you may read in the next few weeks that says otherwise simply has it wrong. Those of you who saw it know I'm right.

I for one am one of the many proud NIN fans yelling "Fuck Kanye" after Lolla.

nin forums : Nine Inch Nails Discussion : nin.com news 12.3.08: curta...
Page: <  First... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53...Last >
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

terms of use | privacy policy