nin.com news 10.2.09: afterglow

Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

10/02/09 3:31 PM

trent reznor posted:
Ahh... finally catching my breath after it all. Thank you once again for the last wave of shows and your interest and support over the years. We're beginning work on a variety of things NIN and not-NIN related that we'll inform you of when the time is right. Check back from time to time and who knows what you'll find.Trent

10/02/09 3:55 PM

it was incredible to see you perform at Terminal 5 in nyc!
your creativity has gotten me thru some pretty hard times, and has been the accent to some amazing highlights in my life!
i look forward to seeing what you come up with in the future :]
thanks for everything trent!

10/02/09 10:10 AM

No no, Thank YOU.

10/02/09 10:11 AM

I'm excited for whatever new things you throw our way! I can not wait.

But this is like the best friday ever. My one college class cancelled then I come right onto nin.com and we get this update and two videos! grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2009 10:13AM by cadair8.

10/02/09 10:12 AM

I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next. I have faith it will be just as powerful as it always has been smiling smiley

10/02/09 11:17 AM

There's no "soon". Good sign.

10/02/09 10:21 AM

BenAkenobi posted:
There's no "soon". Good sign.

LOL! My fiance and I label things as "Trent Reznor soon" and "actual soon."

Seriously though, thanks for everything Trent and Rob and everyone else who's been involved with NIN. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with next.

10/02/09 10:21 AM

Fantastic videos as always - great memories to relive. I'm looking forward to seeing what the next chapter of NIN brings us.

DRanged691: Do we have anything scheduled for TR soon? I thought it was more everything was assuredly NOT TR soon winking smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2009 10:22AM by wraith.

10/02/09 10:23 AM

"Metal" is one of my favorites. I'm wearing out my Irvine 09 recording. Thanks for posting the video.

10/02/09 10:25 AM

ninforum posted:
trent reznor posted:
Check back from time to time and who knows what you'll find.Trent

Oh, we check back everyday--don't you know we live here?? grinning smiley

Anyway, glad to see you're taking a hard-earned, long time coming break, and thanks from all of us for your many years of music!

10/02/09 10:25 AM

wraith posted:
Fantastic videos as always - great memories to relive. I'm looking forward to seeing what the next chapter of NIN brings us.

DRanged691: Do we have anything scheduled for TR soon? I thought it was more everything was assuredly NOT TR soon winking smiley

Technically the wedding is going to be TR soon...

10/02/09 10:26 AM

Thank you so much Trent! I'll never forget the Palladium, Echoplex, or Wiltern shows!
Meeting you backstage at the Gorge...
12 concerts over nearly 15 years starting with Bowie at the Tacoma Dome.
I've had trouble listening to anything but NIN since I got back to Seattle.
...and I've been actually working on music of my own!
Part of me is going to stay at those shows in LA forever!

skinlayers

10/02/09 10:26 AM

A "variety of things"...that would imply more than one thing. Oh yes!

And thank you.

Fuck yeah, Gary Numan rocking out a Polymoog!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2009 10:51AM by discipline318.

10/02/09 10:27 AM

Thx for everything! NIN.com will still be my default page and cannot wait to see what you guys are cooking. Big greetings from Mexico! grinning smiley

10/02/09 10:29 AM

THANK YOU TRENT!!!!!!!! For a wonderful 20/21 years of great music and EVERYTHING!!!!!! Can not wait for what is in store for you and what you will bring to us..... Come back soon!!!!!!

10/02/09 10:31 AM

Love the HDs.

10/02/09 10:33 AM

The Palladium show was off the hook!! The Downward Spiral all the way through was unreal. The Wiltern show flat out kicked ass and I could have stayed all night had you kept playing. Please come back out on the road soon.

10/02/09 11:38 AM

Here's hoping "a variety of things" includes some more volumes of Ghosts

10/02/09 10:40 AM

You're very welcome. The energy you put into the last wave is much appreciated and is a snap shot of what you've given. A lot for us to be thankful. And with more to come, just fricken keeps the the fire burning. Looking forward to it.

10/02/09 10:41 AM

"Seeing this is truly fantastic, brings back some memories from the gig. Still listening to the bootleg constantly. Thanks Trent & Rob for releasing this it is MUCH appreciated - any other footage from the O2 would be very great to see ! :-D" - Just posted this on Vimeo

I don't know if it's just me but my sadness that the live NIN is gone for a while has been replaced with intense anticpation

We NIN fans are approaching very exiting times I think.

10/02/09 10:41 AM

The NIN story has just begun, my friends.

10/02/09 10:45 AM

Thank you Trent for the heads up...I check in everyday for news...a Wiltern HD recording to be available perhaps??? Oh please oh please

10/02/09 11:52 AM

Thanks TR! And thanks to you and Rob for the shiny new vids with Gary Numan. smiling smiley

10/02/09 10:58 AM

Thanks for everything.

The collaboration with Gary will work out fine! And here's hoping this time you'll be the special guest at Gary's performance at Sinnersday, Belgium !

10/02/09 11:00 AM

Yay, update! Hope you're doing good and enjoying you're time being stationary. The videos are awesome as usual! Nice to hear from you Trent. Can't wait for what comes in the future. smiling smiley

10/02/09 11:01 AM

Woo, very very cool, I cannot wait!

10/02/09 11:02 AM

fenderbender posted:
The NIN story has just begun, my friends.

ohh fo sho! i really cant wait to see what new updates are in store for us

10/02/09 11:04 AM

Anxiously awaiting the next '2 weeks' post.

10/02/09 11:04 AM

Just been reading a couple of your recent interviews and clips from the tour. I was there and had a sweaty blast! Don't ever change but go try something new, you have the talent to do anything creative I believe. NIN is a world I will ever visit.

10/02/09 11:05 AM

Glad to hear you're catching your breath, Trent. Thank YOU for an amazing, memorable tour. I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys have up your sleeves. All the best to you and Q!
xo

nin forums : Nine Inch Nails Discussion : nin.com news 10.2.09: after...
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Please log in at the top of the page.

terms of use | privacy policy